7 Fabulous Pink and Gold Themed Party Ideas
I recently had the fortune of styling a pink and gold themed party as a Pink Ribbon Day event. One of our local schools was hosting a morning tea with a goal to raise $500 for the cause. With the help of some generous donations, they exceeded this amount! The pink and gold themed party ideas we used brought a touch of magic to this special event. Pink and gold themed parties are not just for adults, with the colours working well for both young girls and tweens alike. I’m excited to share with you seven of my favourite pink and gold themed party ideas.
7 Gorgeous Pink and Gold Themed Party Ideas for Girls of All Ages
- Gold Glittery Glasses – bring some sparkle to your tween’s party with gold glitter on the bottom of each drinking glass. Using plastic or paper cups, dip into PVA glue and then into golden glitter.
- Golden Welcome Sign – find an old picture or photo frame. Take the glass and back out of the frame. Brush the frame with PVA glue and then sprinkle with gold glitter. Allow drying before putting the frame back together. Place a welcome to the party sign on pink paper inside the frame and position near the party entrance.
- Frozen Strawberry Milk Slushy – perfect for the little girls and those wishing to revisit their childhoods! This frozen strawberry milk slushy is quick and easy to make, as well as being perfect for displaying and dispensing in one of our hired drink dispensers. Don’t forget to grab some milk bottles and pink paper straws!
- Pink Popcorn & Marshmallow Kebabs – Pop yourself up a batch of pink popcorn and thread alternate kernels and marshmallows onto kebab sticks. Or you could simply place in two large bowls on a desert table instead as part of your themed accessorising.
- Buntings and Pompoms – regardless of your party venue, it is quick, easy and affordable to decorate it with paper bunting and pompoms. Our pink tissue pompoms come in two sizes, letting you mix and match for visual impact. Try adding a gold star bunting hung between corners or along a table edge. Or try mixing your two colours with our pink and gold circle buntings instead!
- Pink and Gold Paper Flowers – depending on the age of the party guests, this could be an activity to do during the party. Using gold and pink paper, you can make numerous different types of paper flowers. While it does take practice to get them looking perfect, it really is a fun activity!
Don’t forget to check out our pink and gold themed party decorations and tableware too! We’re also available to help you style your very own pink and gold party too! Give us a call today to book.